3Chi HHC Disposable Vape
3Chi a market leader introduces another innovative product – 3Chi HHC Disposable Vape. This HHC is the most potent Hexahydrocannabinol vape cartridge available on the market.
You may experience a great mental and body feeling with little to no drawbacks after using 3Chi HHC disposable. Its effects are relaxing similar to Delta 9 THC, without the sluggish couch-lock side effect. This increasingly potent HHC disposable is less harsh on the lungs than Delta 8 and is perfect to get more social effects. Each 1ml HHC disposable vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1 ml total oil
- 95% HHC oil
- 5% terpenes
- no VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
HHC Disposable Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath activation 1ML CCELL disposable
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Battery Capacity: 350mAh (rechargeable)
- Dimensions: 98H x 22.2W x 10.7D (mm)
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum HHC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
HHC Disposable Vape Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum HHC oil with natural terpenes
- HHC Content: Approx. 95%+ HHC
- Hemp-Derived: Yes
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
What is HHC?
HHC is short for Hexahydrocannabinol. It is a cannabinoid similar to Delta 8 THC. While it is found naturally within the hemp plant, it is found in very small amounts. This means it needs to be made in a lab by skilled chemists for a sizable amount to place in products or to test scientifically.
However, HHC doesn’t contain THC. Therefore, at no point in the process does the product go over 0.3 percent Delta 9 THC. There is no conflict between HHC and the Farm Bill.
Headspace in cartridge is normal. There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled. Carts are filled to specifications from the manufacturer: https://www.jupiterresearch.com/products/liquid6-510-thread-filling-instructions/