Koi CBD Gummies | Nighttime Rest
Koi CBD Gummies | Nighttime Rest are perfect for enjoying a fast, restful night’s sleep. These gummies contain a blending of broad-spectrum CBD and melatonin to provide you with the assistance you need to drift off.
These chewable treats are delicious and contain 10mg of a proprietary blend of broad-spectrum CBD and 5mg of melatonin. They provide a natural way of relaxing at the end of a hectic day to lull you into a deep, restful sleep. Koi infuses their nighttime rest gummies with cherry limeade flavor for consistency and enjoyment.
The 100% organic and vegan gummies allow users to take their wellness dose in a convenient and fun way. Koi gets each batch of these gummies tested from independent labs to ensure quality, safety, and consistency.
Koi CBD is a reputed brand famous for its hemp-extracted products. The use of unique formulations and maintaining high-quality standards have increased the demand for Koi’s products manifolds.
What Is Melatonin?
Melatonin is a sleep-inducing hormone that governs your circadian rhythm. It is a hormone that can be used to treat insomnia and helps regulate your sleep cycle. It can be utilized in a variety of contexts throughout the day, including:
- Overcoming Jet Lag
- Stimulant medications, such as Adderall, cause negative side effects.
- Symptoms are present in neurodevelopmental diseases such as Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
But how does melatonin affect your body? According to Johns Hopkins sleep expert Luis F. Buenaver, Ph.D., C.B.S.M., melatonin levels rise in the evening to put you in a state of peaceful consciousness that helps encourage sleep.
- Cherry Limeade flavor
- Certified Vegan, 100% allergen free, and kosher
- Available in 20 count or 60 count jars
- 10 mg CBD each gummy
- 20 mg CBD per suggested serving (2 gummies)
- 5 mg Melatonin per suggested serving (2 gummies) to support sleep
- Made with Koi’s PRIZM™ Broad Spectrum CBD. Broad Spectrum formulas are those where the plant’s natural, small amount of THC is rendered undetectable (0.001%) and the rest of the non-psychoactive beneficial cannabinoids are left intact.