Harbor City Hemp HHC CDT Vape Cartridge 1ml
Harbor City Hemp HHC CDT Vape Cartridge 1ml bring you their best selling carts now with HHC!
HHC CDT Vape Cartridge 1ml in an authentic CCELL device
Our most popular item, vape cartridges, are now available with HHC, commonly known as hexahydrocannabinol. This solution is great for people who wish to experiment with HHC but do not want to use tinctures or edibles.
Each of our vape cartridges contains 7% CO2-extracted cannabis-derived terpenes and has an authentic flavor and fragrance characteristic of the strain from which the terpenes were extracted. Some flavors will not be restocked or may not be available immediately due to limited availability of some of the terpenes used to make our vape cartridges. New strains are continuously being added to replace those that have been depleted and are no longer available.
Every batch of our HHC distillate is tested for heavy metals, residual solvents, and pesticides.
What is HHC?
In 1944, Roger Adams, an American chemist, synthesized hexahydrocannabinol by adding hydrogen molecules to Delta-9 THC. This process is referred to as “hydrogenation.”
Despite the fact that hydrogenation is a relatively new technique in the cannabis industry, it has a long history. It’s the same type of hydrogenated cannabinoids that are used to produce margarine from butter and extend food shelf life.
Since the 2018 Farm Bill went into effect, more companies are hydrogenating cannabinoids to manufacture hexahydrocannabinol, which Adams originally used to produce THC from marijuana plants.
As a result, it is transformed into a cannabinoid analog of its former self, allowing it to retain the properties with which it is linked while altering the mechanism by which they are absorbed into the body.
Are Harbor City Hemp HHC CDT Vape Cartridges 1ml Safe To Use?
Hexahydrocannabinol has been used by cannabis users for hundreds, if not thousands, of years as a naturally occurring cannabinoid. Although the long-term effects of marijuana use are being studied, it is equally important to realize that the long-term effects of practically all trace cannabinoids are not yet fully understood.
According to classic structural biology reasoning, hexahydrocannabinol is expected to have very comparable long-term effects as delta-9, indicating that it is one of the safest hemp-derived semi-synthetic cannabinoids available today.
- Serving Size: 1 puff
- Features authentic glass CCELL® cartridges with ceramic mouthpieces
- Suggested use: Take 1 serving as needed, or as directed by your healthcare provider. Effects can vary from person to person. The required amount for full effect can also vary greatly between individuals. This is a very potent product, so may be harsh on the throat. Adjust voltage as needed, and take small puffs that do not exceed 3 seconds at a time. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product
- Ingredients: Hemp Extract
- This product contains a total delta-9-THC concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- Warning: As this product contains federally legal hemp-derived HHC, it may cause a positive result on a drug test for THC.
- Store in a cool dry place away from heat and light. Keep away from children.
- In order to provide a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is cGMP compliant. As an additional measure of safety, ethanol is the only solvent used in the entire process from hemp plant to our delta-8-THC vape cartridges.