Canna Aid Blue Razz THCV Gummies (10mg of each)
Canna Aid Blue Razz THCV gummies contain the perfect blend of cannabinoids for those seeking to enhance their wellness routine with the addition of THCV. Each Canna Aid THCV gummy contains approximately 10mg of THCV per piece. Pairing these with any of our delta 8 gummy offerings is the perfect combination for those seeking to get a jump start with their day. THCV is said to provide a stimulating and focused alert feeling which helps temper the energetic aspects of Delta 8 THC to bring an extremely comfortable and relaxed body-focused feeling with an uplifting boost to your day. This blend is perfect for starting your day off just right.
Canna Aid Blue Razz THCV infused gummies taste like normal gummies, with zero hemp taste. They are flat out delicious and deliver a bright pop of blue razz with each bite.
Serving Size: typically one to two gummies.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
Canna Aid Blue Razz THCV specifications
- Total-Content Per Pack: 80mg
- Content Per Gummy: 10mg of THCV
- Gummies per Pack: 8
- Container: Resealable mylar bags
- Ingredients: Water, pectin, sugar, citric acid, tapioca syrup, natural flavoring, natural food coloring, full spectrum hemp extract
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
If your gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
If you would like the same effects of the gummies without the risk of melting, check out Canna Aids powerful D8/THCV tincture with 1:1 Ratio..
Take gummies with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for the best effects. May take up to 4 hours to feel results.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
What is THCV?
- THCV is an appetite suppressant. In contrast to THC, THCV may dull the appetite. This may be good for consumers focused on weight loss, but THCV should be avoided by patients treating appetite loss or anorexia.
- THCV may help with diabetes. Research shows promise in THCV’s ability to regulate blood sugar levels and reduce insulin resistance.
- THCV may reduce panic attacks. It appears to curb anxiety attacks in PTSD patients without suppressing emotion.
- THCV may help with Alzheimer’s. Tremors, motor control, and brain lesions associated with Alzheimer’s disease appear to be improved by THCV, but research is in progress.
- THCV stimulates bone growth. Because it promotes the growth of new bone cells, THCV is being looked at for osteoporosis and other bone-related conditions.