Canna Aid Blue Razz CBC Gummies (30mg each)
Canna Aid Blue Razz CBC Gummy also known as Cannabichromene gummies contain the perfect blend of cannabinoids. This Canna Aid CBC Gummy is perfect for folks who want to enhance their wellness routine with the addition of CBC.
Each Canna Aid CBC gummy delivers approximately 30mg of CBC. Pair them with any of our delta 8 gummy offerings get a jump start with your day. This blend is perfect for starting your day off just right.
With zero hemp taste, Canna Aid Blue Razz CBC infused gummies taste normal. They are flat-out delicious and deliver a bright pop of blue razz with each bite.
Serving Size: typically one to two gummies.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
LAB RESULTS (CLICK HERE)
Canna Aid Blue Razz CBC Gummy specifications
- Total-Content Per Pack: 240mg
- Content Per Gummy: 30mg (30 mg CBC)
- Gummies per Pack: 8
- Container: Resealable mylar bags
- Ingredients: Water, pectin, sugar, citric acid, tapioca syrup, natural flavoring, natural food coloring, full spectrum hemp extract
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
Heat Resistant: These gummies should arrive perfectly but just in case the summer heat fuses them…
If your gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut it into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
If you would like the same effects of the gummies without the risk of melting, check out Canna Aids powerful D8/THCV tincture with 1:1 Ratio.
Take gummies with food or eat within 10-30 minutes after taking them for the best effects. May take up to 4 hours to feel results.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of delta 9 THC which is a psychoactive cannabinoid. Both cannabinoids have similar names but as a matter of fact, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctive characteristics.
Delta 8 THC is also a psychoactive compound but it is far less intoxicated than delta 9 THC. The users often report delta 8 THC produces a high that brings an uplifting feeling along with calming energy. Under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, delta 8 THC is federally legal while delta 9 THC is limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
What is CBC?
- Cannabichromene, or CBC, is a powerful, non-psychoactive cannabinoid, meaning it will not cause a user to feel “high.” CBC, like THC and CBD, has been shown to encourage the human brain to grow by increasing the viability of developing brain cells in a process known as neurogenesis.